Located just south of Lady Bird Lake, Zilker Botanical Garden, "the jewel in the heart of Austin", blends theme gardens like rose and Japanese gardens with streams, waterfalls and Koi-filled ponds. You can even find recreations of dinosaur habitats in the The Hartman Prehistoric Garden.
Zilker Botanical Garden has year-round events, private and public. Click here to see a calendar of events on the Zilker Botanical Garden website.
- 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM Daily
During daylight savings time, the grounds will remain open until 7pm.
What To Bring
- Cash. ZIlker Botanical Garden is cash only.
- You are welcome to bring a camera, however please follow the rules on photography here.
Rules include no bringing in food, no picking flowers, stay on the pathway and more. To see a full list, click here.
2220 Barton Springs Road
Austin , TX 78746
- $1 for children (ages 3-12)
- $2 for adults (ages 13-61)
- $1 for seniors (age 62 & up)
- 10:55 AM CST on December 18, 2018
- 12:00 PM CST on December 18, 2018