Barton Springs Pool is always at or near the top lists of things to do in Austin. Locals and visitors hang out all summer long to socialize, swim, relax and most importantly, cool off from the hot Texas sun. The man-made pool is a three acre controlled reservoir, fed by a natural spring that keeps the water at a cool 68 degrees temperature. This is the best place in Austin to stay cool through the hot summers.
- 5am-8am - Swim at your own risk
- 8am-9pm - Guarded Swim - Main Gate open and charging
- 8am-7pm - Guarded Swim - South Gate open and charging
- 9pm-10pm - Guarded Swim - free swim
What To Bring
Sunscreen, shades, towel.
Prohibited items include:
- Coolers, ice chests or thermal bags
- Frisbees, footballs, soccer balls or other hard balls
- Drinks are permitted, but they must be in a plastic re-sealable container with a twist-top lid.
2201 Barton Springs Rd.
Austin, TX 78704
- Seniors - $1
- Adult - $3
- Junior (12-17) - $2
- 11 and under - $1